Follow these simple caring tips and enjoy your beautifully durable Polish Pottery for years to come!
Tips for using your Blue Rose Pottery:
- After removing pottery from the refrigerator, bring to room temperature before placing in a conventional or microwave oven.
- Place a small amount of water in baking piece when cooking chicken and other fatty foods.
- Do not place stoneware on direct heat, in the broiler, or under a microwave browning element.
- After washing, make sure the pottery is totally dry before placing in the oven or microwave as any moisture left in the pottery will cause cracking.
- Do not place hot dishes on a wet surface or handle with a wet cloth. The hot dish may break when touching the colder water.
- When warming in the microwave, use the stoneware piece that best fits the portion size. This way, all items will heat evenly and not cause "hot spots" in your stoneware that could lead to crazing and cracking.
Practicality and Elegance:
- All of our pottery is oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe.
- A protective lead-free glaze makes the pottery chip resistant and easy to clean.
- Durability and ease of cleaning, combined with clean lines and captivating designs, make Blue Rose Pottery perfect for everyday use.
- Exceptional color schemes include a vibrant blend of cobalt blue, sage and reddish brown that encourage mixing and matching patterns.