Member Benefits & Rules
- No membership fee – automatic enrollment with your first purchase.
- Points are earned every time you make a purchase online, at our warehouse location or place an order by phone or by mail.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on qualifying and in stock purchases each period; limit $100 in rewards per quarter.
- Points will be deducted for returns.
- Rewards certificates have no cash value, points are not transferable, lost or stolen rewards certificates cannot be replaced; Blue Rose Pottery is not responsible for communications, including reward certificates, lost due to change of address or other changes in contact information. Other restrictions or exclusions may apply.
- For every 250 points you earn each period, you will be eligible to receive a certificate redeemable for $25 on a future purchase of qualifying products at our warehouse, by phone, mail-in order or online at www.bluerosepottery.com; limit $100 in rewards per quarter.
- Certificates are not redeemable for non-qualifying items listed above.
- Tracking periods are Jan–Mar, Apr–Jun, Jul–Sep and Oct–Dec.
- Certificates will be issued by mail approx. 3–4 weeks after the end of the tracking period.
- Certificates are coupons for discounts on future purchases equal to or greater than the amount of the certificate presented for redemption; excluding sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or restocking fees.
- Certificates may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers beginning on JULY 1, 2011.
- Each certificate will expire within 60 days from the date it was issued.
- Certificates have no cash value and no change will be given for certificate redemption.
- Certificates may only be redeemed once.
- Blue Rose Pottery reserves the right to stop this program at any time.
- Points will not be earned for the following: sales tax, shipping charges, gift certificate purchases, purchases made for resale or paid for by reward certificate, delivery charges, restocking fees, and other items excluded in particular promotions.
- Reward certificates may not be redeemed for discounts on the following: prior purchases, payment for sales tax, shipping charges, delivery charges or restocking fees. Other exclusions may apply.